MSIS understands that waste management legislation and guidelines are putting an increased pressure on companies to become more environmentally compliant. In response, our dedicated Waste Management Team, with an extensive experience in waste management and disposal, provides specialist waste removal from onshore industrial environments, whilst our Waste Carriers License qualified ADR drivers allow us to quickly and efficiently transport waste to our licensed Waste Transfer Station located in Invergordon, or an alternative authorised disposal point.
Our high calibre, experienced personnel are trained to the highest standards in waste management and safety, and are committed to ensuring work is completed in compliance with industry standards and legislation, so that the client receives a cost effective, environmentally responsible waste management solution to overcome their management of hazardous waste.
With our comprehensive portfolio of services and capabilities, MSIS will help your business meet its environmental obligations.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- SEPA PPC permit for our Waste Transfer Station Facility
- Waste Carriers Licence Qualified ADR drivers (tankers, flatbed, lorries, tail lift pick-ups, transits) for the transportation of hazardous waste
- Project Management Waste Solutions
- Competitive waste disposal quotations
- In-house consignment notes reducing the cost to the client
- Removal of hazardous waste classes 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 & 9
- 24 hour Emergency Rescue Team (ERT)
- Bulk liquid treatment and disposal
- Drummed and packed hazardous waste disposal
- Drum crushing facility
- Fluorescent tube waste recycling process
- Supply of containers and drums
- Sampling and analysis
- Equipment for waste transfer