The MSIS Group operates a well maintained fleet with a wide range of capabilities. These vehicles are "on the road" daily meaning that they can be mobilised quickly.
What we offer
Integrated with our licensed Waste Transfer Station, we provide local and national clients with a fast and efficient response to complete:
- Uplift oil from storage tanks
- Clean bunds & drains
- Remove liquid sludges
- Unblock drains, & clean interceptors
With our newest tipping vacuum tanker holding a capacity of 4000 gallons, we are able to deal with a multitude of waste sludge and liquid matter. Featuring a tipper mechanism, solids can be transferred into the waste reception tip without the need for manual removal.
Additional offerings include:
- Professional fleet of tankers
- Range from 8,000 litres - 22,000 litres
- Jet-Vac combination tankers
- Complimented by fleet of 1.5 tonne and 7.5 tonne flatbed trucks
- Daily, weekly or monthly hires available
- Vehicles come with fully qualified ADR operators
- Will supply containers, labels and tremcards
- Full compliance with current CDG/CPL regulations
Looking for more information?